Posted in Brands
- Coca-Cola only sold 25 bottles the first year but kept going.
Never ever give up on your dream!
- If you bought ONE share of Coca-Cola stock in 1920, it would be worth $6.7 million by 2010.
When time travel becomes possible, be sure to go back to 1920.
- Coca Cola may help you remove rust.
Try to soak a rusty thing in the beverage and leave it for 8-10 hours to scrub lightly in the end.
- There are only 2 countries in the entire world that do not sell Coca Cola – North Korea and Cuba.
If you find it in any of these two countries, be sure it was brought by smugglers.
- Coca Cola produces so many different products that if you were to drink one each day, it would take you 9 years to try them all.
So if a product costs you 100Naira, you will spend approximately 330,000 Naira drinking Coca-Cola products!
- Coca Cola is a powerful relief from stings and bites.
You can have a Coca-Cola flavoured duvet to keep you away from Naija Mosquitoes!
- Coca-Cola would be green if coloring were not added to it.
It could be a perfect drink for Nigerians then!
- Coca-Cola created Coke Zero for men because they associated Diet Coke with women.
In fact there is no any difference except pleasing your ears.
- The large Santa with a white beard and red clothing that we are used to today was actually created by Coca Cola.
The red-suited round character we love today first appeared in a Coca Cola X-mas commercial.
- The red and white Coca-Cola logo is recognized by 94% of the world’s population.
The remaining 6% could be babies, who knows?